We love markets in the Blue Mountains! Last weekend I was at Lawson’s Magpie Markets. What a great vibe and a beautiful range of fresh produce, plants, pantry yummies, vintage items and handmade clothing.
I made a list of my favourite markets in the Blue Mountains. There are many more! If you think there is another one I should try send me a message: http://email@example.com
- Glenbrook Rotary ‘Grow, Bake and Make’ Market – 10 Ross Street, Glenbrook – 8am-12noon
- Blackheath Community Market – Blackheath Public School (Leichardt Street, Blackheath) – 9am-1pm
- Blackheath Growers Market – Blackheath Community Centre (Cnr Gardiner St & Great Western Highway) – 8am-12 noon
- Glenbrook Rotary Markets – ‘Handmade and General’ Market, 10 Ross Street, Glenbrook 8am-1pm
- Lawson – Magpie Market – Lawson Public School (Adelaide Street, Lawson) – 9am-2pm
- Springwood Growers Market – Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub (106-108 Macquarie Road, Springwood) – 8.30am-12.30pm